About the role
As the Print Finisher your role will be to support the goals of the finishing department and help to achieve their business targets, supporting the operations involved in print finishing to enable the Finishing Department to meet the planned schedules and customer specifications and expectations.
Some of the key tasks and objectives:
• To gain a full knowledge of the range of print finishing equipment operated by the department.
• To operate Polar Guillotines, Stahl Folders, Muller & Heidelburg Stitching Lines and Multi Mailer and Gluing Machines.
• Undertake support tasks as required by the Finishing Manager.
• To help to achieve team and individual targets as set by the Finishing Manager.
• Maintain a tidy and clean work area ensuring that the work area is kept in a clean and orderly manner.
• Understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures with particular emphasis on quality and health and safety.
• To be willing and able to work overtime at relatively short notice and to cover holidays and sickness as and when required.
Working Hours/Shift Pattern
Working hours will be either Late Shift 14:00-22:00 or Night Shift 21:00 – 06:00 Monday – Friday.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is methodical and can generate solutions to customer requirements. You will be passionate about what you do, a keen team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
Key Requirements for the Print Finisher:
• Previous experience operating finishing experience - Polar Guillotines, Stahl Folders, Muller & Heidelberg Stitching Lines and Multi Mailer and Gluing Machines.
• Good time keeping and attendance
• Good verbal, written communication and effective listening skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, attention to detail
This a great opportunity for experienced Print Finishers exciting company so if you have the relevant experience, APPLY ASAP!