Laser / Digital Operator | Enfield | £25,000 | Night shift (Sunday, Monday Tuesday 18:00 to 06:30)
This superb organisation has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Laser / Digital Operator to work on their Night shift. As the Laser Operator your role will be to operate Xerox Nuvera and other digital presses and muck in with other departments as needed. In return for hard work you will receive on the job training (ACT level and certification) and development with an assured career path if you want one.
Your role will be:
- Follow colour management processes and procedures
- To receive print briefs and specifications for jobs to be processed
- Make sure that all consumables are checked for quality prior to loading on the printers.
- Check all jobs for accuracy against samples, traces, briefs, etc
- Quality checks during/completion of each job
- Ensuring output is to high standards of quality
You must have:
- Experience/knowledge of Xerox Nuvera cut-sheet mono laser printers or similar is advantageous
- Use initiative and make quick decisions
- Superb colour vision
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Strong eye for detail
This is a great opportunity so please get in touch ASAP if you have the relevant experience.