Hand Enclosing Mailing & Scanning Manager | London | £45,000 | Mon - Fri
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enclosing Mailing & Scanning Manager to support the goals of the Production Department and help to achieve the smooth running of the Hand Enclosing Department, to ensure that budgets and commercial targets are met, and to help to ensure the smooth running of the Production Department. As the Mailing Manager you will help to achieve the Clients SLAs, to meet their planned schedules, customer specifications and expectations.
Some of your Responsibilities as the Enclosing Mailing & Scanning Manager:
- To gain a full knowledge of the range of services provided in the Hand Enclosing Mailing & Scanning Department.
- To be able to understand the company’s Management Information Systems in regards to estimating, job bags, delivery systems etc.
- To have a full working knowledge and understanding of the processes and complexities of the Hand Enclosing & Scanning Department, the services and products being produced.
- To be fully conversant with a range of hand finishing and enclosing techniques.
- To manage the Hand Enclosing Mailing & Scanning Department Team with full responsibility for monitoring time and attendance, holiday schedules, recruitment, and discipline where appropriate.
- To liaise with the Production Management Team and the Account Management Team to pro-actively ensure that all jobs are running accurately, efficiently, on time and to specification
About the successful Hand Enclosing Mailing & Scanning Manager:
- A successful 2 years proven record of accomplishment gained within a Print & Mailing environment at a similar level.
- Excellent knowledge of Hand Enclosing & Scanning Department processes
- Previous Management Information Systems (MIS) experience
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to analyse relevant information to make quality decisions
- Must be methodical with excellent attention to detail
Sound like you?? Get in touch ASAP!!