Our Client is looking for an Account Manager to work closely with the Account Director on a high profile account at their lovely offices in Central London with fantastic local facilities and great train connections in and around the South East.
Key responsibilities for this Account Manager role...
- Manage day to day relationship with clients
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget
- Manage relationships internally and externally with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders
- Liaise with third party consultants to support the client and/or campaign
- Manage campaign and account budgets and timings
- Understanding client budgets and how they are constructed
- Issue resolution, escalating to the Senior Account Manager where appropriate
- Attending client review meetings
- Working collaboratively within a team of account managers
Essential for this Account Manager role...
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- The ability to build effective working relationships with the team
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in dealing with Clients and agencies
- Confidently work within a high pressured and fast turnaround environment
- The ability to work autonomously, in a highly organised manner and with good attention to detail
- A pro-active thinker
If you'd like to know more information about this Account Manager role please get in touch or apply and you will be contacted to discuss further.