Print Finisher | Folder / Saddle Stitcher | Middlesex | £negotiable
A fantastic Print Finisher opportunity to join a renowned printing company in Middlesex, West London on a Continental day shift.
You will become a proactive member of the finishing team and work collectively to achieve its targets through continuous improvement and monitoring of efficiencies and quality.
• You will be an experienced print finisher who has specialised in the latest high-speed folders and Saddle Stitching.
• It is essential that you have technical expertise in the main finishing processes with a good mechanical ability.
• You will have a high level of numeracy, literacy and at least basic IT skills.
• Ability to set up and run a Heidelberg ST350 saddle stitch line, including 2up and endorse fold.
• Running Stahl KH82 folders unsupervised.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Working Hours: 12 hour shift Continental Day shift.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.