0333 242 3989
Account Manager | Wiltshire | Print / POS | £negotiable
We have a couple of exciting opportunities available for an experienced Account Manager within the Print industry to join a leading organisation. The Account Manager is part of a front line team responsible for the management and delivery of all client requirements. Being the first point of call for our client, you will develop a good understanding of client business, key drivers in their business sector and become established as a trusted partner.
An Account Manager must be able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment, working on all areas of production within the business, also have an eye for spotting new commercial opportunities.
About the Account Manager role:
• Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders, in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision. Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
• Establish and maintain tactical relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
• Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, internal stakeholders, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
• Previous print Account Management experience essential, knowledge of Point of Sale would also be advantageous although not essential.
• Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual motivated by achieving goals
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
• Multi-tasking skills essential with the ability to manage multiple clients, across multiple different divisions
• Proven ability to build effective client relationships
• Core Microsoft Office skills essential
• Multi-element campaign management
Hybrid Account Manager | Direct Mail | Nottingham (2/3 days a week) & Home working (2/3 days) | £38,000 - £40,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a power...
Account Manager | Direct Mail | West Sussex | £negotiable
Our client is a growing and fast moving multi-channel marketing company looking for someone who loves solving problems and has the belief of...
We have a superb new role available with one of the most exciting companies around, they are seeking a talented and dynamic Hybrid Account Director for the management and strategic...
Sustainability Manager | Central London / remote working | £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Manager with a passion and desire to make...
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager | Direct Mail | East London | £40,000 - £45,000
This rapidly expanding organisation is a leader within outsourced communications, they have bags of scope and are enjoying huge, sustained growth....
Aim Search | Copyright © 2022
Saxon House27 Duke StreetChelmsfordCM1 1HT