Studio Manager | South London | Print Management (Retail) | £45,000 - £50,000
Working alongside a talented artworking team you will be able to showcase your skill set and experience working within the world of creative production.
As the Studio Manager, you will direct and support the team and assist with the delivery of all production projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production values.
Key responsibilities for Studio Manager -
You will be exceptionally organised and focussed upon the development and progression of the studio team and services. Situated on site with a fantastic retail client, you will be comfortable liaising with key stakeholders and colleagues from various departments (internal and external). You will be familiar with the requirement to ensure that all jobs are progressed correctly, and the work produced is done so with a best in class mentality. This Studio Manager role requires you to be comfortable in both artwork and creative environments, understanding and reacting to an exciting and progressive brand in a competitive marketplace.
Leading a great team of artwork and creative talent as part of a larger off-site agency, you will look to progress, support and challenge your team and deliver a 1st class service to the client.
Studio Manager Skills required -
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Be naturally approachable and work at best in a high-pressure environment
• You must be willing to challenge all the current studio procedures and drive change
• Must be confident in making decisions and be aware of how they impact those around you
• Manage the quality of all briefs before they are input into the team
• Control the trafficking of all work through the onsite and offsite teams to achieve all client deadlines
• Have impeccable attention to detail as you’ll have overall responsibility for all work going to the client from the studio
• Have confidence in workload priorities and drive team production meetings
• You’ll be the go-to for the client and account teams and manage their expectations where necessary
• Manage the onsite studio team including; all performance reviews, holiday requests and other hr requirements
• An understanding of print production services and studio/prepress environments
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC, Microsoft Excel and Word
If you like the sound of this Studio Manager role please apply to be contacted and let's get you in front of our Client.