Senior Business Development Manager | Print Management | UK | £80,000 - £90,000
Due to internal growth we are currently looking for an experienced Business Development star with proven sales success in the Print Management sector. The successful Business Development Manager will research and identify new business opportunities, consistently book new business appointments, actively contribute to new business campaigns and events, ensure CRM system is being updated regularly and keep up to date with market trends.
• Responsible for new business growth with a focus on retail/global brand prospects, via a consultative approach to create value and trust with the client.
• You will work with the groups SMEs to tailor the solution to the client via our end-to-end marketing and communication retail propositions which include, but are not limited to – Print Management and campaign collation, Semi Perm/Perm POS and creative services.
• You will create/expand relationships with organisations within the region at Marketing/Procurement Manager/Director level, building upon the existing trading relationships; promoting our expanded capabilities.
• Define the growth strategy to drive revenues and ensure your personal sales goals are achieved.
• Preparation of proposals, presentations and tenders in response to the market needs.
Skills required for Senior Business Development / Sales Manager role:
• Evidence of new business development experience within a print or retail sector
• Evidence of sales success within a print or retail sector
• Proven business development track record
• A positive, can-do attitude. Self-starter & entrepreneurial mind-set.
• A true team-player mindset that recognises the importance of collaboration in order to be successful
• Superior presentation and communication skills - face to face and over the telephone
• Proven track record working on lead generation initiatives and moving opportunities to new customers
• Ability to conduct research to identify new business opportunities
• Have the ability to ‘think outside the box’ on the phone and in face-to-face meetings. The ability to pivot and spin on a dime, essential.
• Understanding of CRM systems
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the marketing and print services category
• Broad and in-depth technical and commercial knowledge of the print industry
Does this exciting Sales Opportunity sound like you?? Please send over your details ASAP and we'll be in touch for a confidential chat.