Onsite Senior Account Manager | Print Management | South London | £38,000 - £42,000 | 12 month FTC
We have a lovely opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a rapidly growing Client of ours based on client premises in South London initially on a 12 month FTC, but part of a company wide print team providing print services to onsite and offsite clients. You will support with all aspects of the management, development and delivery of the customers print communications - from customer relationship development and strategic development, through to briefing and execution.
About the Senior Account Manager role...
- Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders, and client’s key agency personnel, in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision. Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
- Taking client briefs face to face or by email and manage client projects from brief through to production
- Managing POS requirements
- Estimating creative and production work and measuring profitability on a job by job basis
- Understanding of contract requirements: commercial pricing structure, SLA’s and measurement
• Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual motivated by achieving goals
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Proven influencing and negotiations skills
• Experienced Account Manager with on client site experience
• Ability to work as part of a team or solo when required
• A broad and in-depth print, technical & commercial knowledge
• Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
• Core Microsoft Office skills essential
• Marketing print experience. Direct Mail would also be advantageous although not essential
• Multi-element campaign management
• Retail experience preferred but not essential
• Very strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
• High attention to detail
If you fit this Senior Account Manger opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking organisation then please get in touch for more information!