Our fantastic client are a leading producer of Print & POS campaigns, they have a fantastic opportunity at their impressive factory in Kent for an experienced Production Manager to run the factory on a daily basis, ensuring the work is produced safely, efficiently at a high standard.
About the Production Manager / Factory Manager role:
- Ensuring the factory is kept in a safe and productive working environment taking into consideration all ISO commitments.
- Attend daily production meeting.
- Monitor/Check that materials have been allocated to jobs.
- Sign off and pass jobs in the absence of departmental head.
- Maintain machine calendars making sure they are up to date and deadlines are met.
- Oversee allocation of staff from idle machine to a more affective position.
- Liaise with central office team to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Liaising with production handlers and transport regarding job information.
- Assess, on a daily basis work flow checking quality of work.
- Approve weekly/monthly staff hours.
- MUST have similar experience in the Print industry - POS (Point of sale) experience advantageous
- A proven ability to lead with natural presence and gravitas.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise in developing and initiating continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
- Understanding of Strategic planning and resource allocation
- Ability to demonstrate coaching and leadership techniques
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks.
This really is a fantastic opportunity, so if you have the right experience and you are looking to join and rapidly growing business, please send over your details ASAP!