Large Format Digital Operators | London | £negotiable on experience
We currently have brand new exciting opportunities for energetic and experienced Large Format Digital Flatbed Operators to join our award winning and growing client.
Flatbed Operator Responsibilities:
- Collect and process work sent down from the repro department for both presses;
- Operate state of the art grand / large format flatbed machines
- Ensure that the work is sized correctly, and the appropriate correction curve is applied for both presses;
- QC to job requirements for both presses;
- Maintain and process work according to the production schedule;
- Notify the supervisor/manager when a major issue is encountered;
- Problem solve minor issues, to ensure that the work flows smoothly through the department on both presses;
- Maintain the machinery to manufacturers recommendations;
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Thorough knowledge of print production practices and processes;
- Experience with HP Flatbeds, Inca, efi Vutek ideally
- Understanding Windows Operating systems
- Operational experience with print;
- Demonstrable attention to detail;
- Reliable, trustworthy and conscientious;
- Effective team member.
Don't let this Large Format Operator role pass you by, send over your details ASAP!