Events Warehouse Coordinator | E London with travel to client sites | £30,000
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator ideally with experience in Events to join this industry leader based in East London. As the Warehouse Coordinator you will be part of the Events Team so you must have solid Warehouse / goods in out, stock management skills to manage the assets of the Events team. You will also support installation and visits, set up on site so will interact with clients & need to be presentable, have good communication skills.
Some of your responsibilities as Events Warehouse Coordinator:
• Manage Good-in & Goods-out for the Events department.
• Ensure all daily checks are completed and Daily events check sheet is completed
• To prepare items for despatch, including palletising, cleaning, refurbishment, labelling and packing.
• To work with the events team to ensure all items are returned to their locations appropriately and in a good condition, highlighting to supervisors of any damage.
• To assist with installs / site visits as and when needed by the events team, using your product knowledge to aide with installation of items as per client’s request.
• To manage own workload and daily schedule, to ensure all tasks are complete to deadlines.
• Warehouse experience
• Must have a UK driving licence & ideally a FLT licence (although can be trained)
• Ability to complete paperwork accurately and completely, understand the importance of detail and accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Numerate and literate, with developed analytical skills.
• Counterbalance and Reach Truck FLT licence (essential)
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in joining a growing business, please APPLY now!