Art Director | Creative Agency | North London | £50,000 - £55,000
We have a fantastic Art Director to join a fast paced creative agency and artwork studio division, producing all manner of conceptually driven materials for clients across the retail, FMCG and film and entertainment spectrum. They are a team of highly talented, experienced and skilled individuals from a variety of agency backgrounds.
We are looking for a talented Senior Art Director to join our dedicated team within their lovely offices based in North London. The Art Director role will be to create best in class creative solutions for clients with a strong focus on in-store retail based marketing communications. Briefs can be varied however, so experience of digital and experiential activation would also be required. The role will report directly into the Creative Director and would suit an experienced self motivated Art Director who can work independently and as part of a team.
Art Director Key Responsibilities:
• Support the Creative Director and work proactively under your own initiative to create best in class creative solutions
• Create well laid out creative response presentations that take clients on the thought process journey and show your work off to it’s best
• Work fast to tight deadlines in a competitive sector
• Keep up to date with client developments and industry trends
Art Director Skills and Experience:
• 5+ year’s experience working at a similar level in a creative agency
• Experience in working with retail based marketing communications, POS & FMCG client work
• Advanced Mac software knowledge - Adobe Creative Suite (CC)
• Solid all round experience with regard to both copy writing and art direction
• Good scamping ability an advantage
• Comfortable with being client facing when required
Does this exciting Art Director opportunity sound like you!? Please send over your details ASAP!